What Comes With Your ADT Home Security System?
Honeywell VISTA Panel
Honeywell's versatile VISTA is the ideal choice for the installation of most residential security systems. VISTA gives you the ability to send alarm signals and upload/download via an Internet Protocol (IP), vista family sytems improving the speed at which information can be delivered to and from the control panel. In addition, when used with an AlarmNet Internet or digital communicator, the VISTA can be installed in premises without TELCO lines - guaranteeing communication independent of any home security alarm infrastructure. Hardwired expansion graphic keypad support, two-wire smoke detectors, scheduling options and a host of end-user and installer features separate the VISTA from all other six-zone panels - offering you and your customers the most panel for the dollar. We offer superior service for Pembroke Pines ADT home security systems as well as the best home security systems in Boca Raton. We are also dedicated to the West Palm Beach area with our residential security system coverage. Our service area is Broward County and Palm Beach County as well as the surrounding region. Contact us today!
IP alarm reporting and uploading/ downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via 7845i, 7845i-ENT, 7845GSMR or 7845i-GSMSix on-board hardwired zones
- 16 hardwired expansion zones totalling 22
- 26 wireless expansion zones
Eight independent keyfob zones allow wireless keys to be programmed without using any of the 26 zones
Eight output devices
- Relays (Model 4204 Relay Modules, or 4229 Expansion Module - X-10® devices (when used with a 1361X10 Transformer)
Multiple actions on output devices depending on system "state"
- Turns light off when system arms
- Turns same lights on when system disarms
- Flashes same lights when system is in alarm
- Display on system keypads
- Trigger local sounders
- Trigger system bell
- Works with Sentrol CleanMe(TM) maintenance signal
Valuable End-User FeaturesNow viewable on system keypads
- Exit countdown
- Time and date display
- Event log
Auto keypad backlighting on entry. Keyswitch arming. Programmable macro buttons and single-button arming. A variety of wireless remote controls for single-button operation.User Scheduling
- Automatically activates X-10 and relays at programmed times
- Latchkey reports to pagers
- Auto arm/disarm
- "User access" time windows Supports up to two numeric pagers
ADT RF Deluxe Keypad
Honeywell's 6150ADTRF Deluxe Keypad comes with a built in receiver easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends perfectly with any decor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals soft-touch illuminated keys. The 6150ADTRF also features a large backlit fixed glass display that uses three-digit zone numbers. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies or other operations. Colored, self-adhesive labels are included. This is optimal for ADT Home Security Systems.
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Soft-touch rubber keys, continuously backlit for greater visibility
- Fully compatible with all VISTA controls.
- Piezoelectric sounder with audible beeps to indicate:
- System status
- Entry/exit delay
- Other alarm situations
- System status displayed in fixed English
- No confusing blinking lights
- Police, Fire and Medical Panic Buttons
- System functions clearly labeled
- Functions performed by just entering security code plus command
- White with removable door, blends with any decor
Honeywell's 5800 family of wireless remotes give your customers personalized control of their security alarm systems, the added convenience of controlling lights, appliances and garage doors and the security of knowing that emergency help will arrive with the touch of a single button.
From the basic 5804-2 two-button remote to the advanced 5804BDV bi-directional device that actually speaks system status in plain-English, the 5800 family of wireless remotes is easy-to-use personal protection that your customers can take anywhere they go. The wireless remotes make Honeywell security alarm systems much easier to operate and provide an extra level of convenience, comfort and peace of mind your customers will really appreciate. Our wide array of wireless remotes provide dealers with the flexibility they need for any wireless application.
- Four completely programmable buttons
- User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries
- Remote operation of lights and garage doors
- Recessed keys
- Dimensions: 2.25" H x 1.5" W x 0.5" D
Medical Panic Remote:
Honeywell's field-proven wireless technology is an exciting new advance in ADT home security that provides the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection medical pendant This single-button personal panic control can be carried as a pendant or belt clip; providing the customer with an easy and fast way to call for help if needed. Help at the click of a button.
- Single button operation
- Fully supervised
- Belt clip or pendant option
- User replaceable, long life lithium batteries
- Dimensions: 2.4" H x 1.5" W x 0.5" D
Contacts Wireless or Hardwire
5816 Wireless Door/Window TransmitterTwo zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop. The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions to make it one of the best home security systems.
These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations. With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- Features a standard white plastic case.
- Dimensions:3-1/16" H x 1-9/16" W x 1-3/16" D
PIR Motion Sensor 40 lb
Don't be fooled by its small size! Next-generation Split-Zone Optics and advanced ASIC-based processing give the pet immune Aurora laser-sharp detection.
- Immune to pets up to 40 lbs.
- Advanced ASIC-based processing
- Split-Zone Optics technology
- Ultra-low current
- Totally silent relay operation
- Tamper proof design
DUAL TEC® Motion Sensor
The DT7235T DUAL TEC® Motion Sensor provides reliable protection with pet immunity for up to 100 lbs. in a simple installation and configuration that requires no adjustments. Optimum performance is achieved using K-Band microwave technology and Uniform Sensitivity Optics.
Reliable Detection with 100 lb. Animal Immunity. Combined Uniform Sensitivity Optics with the advantages offered by K-Band technology, provides quality detection and the ability to ignore pets or other animals up to 100 lbs.
Fast Installation without Adjustments
No adjustments are necessary. Installers simply mount the unit at the recommended height, conduct a brief walk-test and the sensor is ready. A highly visible, single colored LED helps the installer easily identify range from any distance or angle within the pattern.
Superb Detection through K-Band Technology
K-Band microwave technology delivers sharp detection without holes or weak spots. The custom-made source offers pattern shaping to fill the protected area with a broad, balloon-shaped pattern which matches the PIR pattern. It also offers pattern containment to reduce the penetration of
microwave energy through walls.
- Patented False Alarm Prevention Features
- Sturdy, Attractive Housing
- Uniform Sensitivity Optics
- Microwave Adaptive Threshold
- White Light Immunity
- Microwave Supervision
- Patented case design fits single gang electrical box or wall plate
- Snap-open hinged case cover for faster installation
- Louder (106db) dual tone siren output
- Terminal strip eliminates splicing and soldering
- Corner or ceiling mounting with no additional brackets or hardware
- Channeled case back for convenient wiring access
- Vertical or horizontal mounting for great versatility
ABS 94 VO Plastic, with hinged case cover
- Wave 2 - 3.25"W x 4.25"H x 2.0"D (82.5mm W x 108mm H x 51mm D)
- Wave 2F - 4.4"W x 4.4"H x .750"D (112mm W x 112mm H x 19mm D) (Flush Mount)
- Wave 4 - 3.25"W x 4.50"H x 2.0"D (82.5mm W x 114mm H x 51mm D)
20°F to 175°F
6V - 14 VDC
500mA Max. @ 12 VDC
* Steady: 106db @ 12 VDC, 1 meter
* Warble: 106db @ 12 VDC, 1 meter
* 3 position Terminal Block (Wave 2, Wave 2F and Wave 4)
* 2 position Terminal Block (Wave Speaker)
Backup Home Alarm System Power Supply
- Your home alarm system will continue to monitor your home if the power goes out.
ADT Signs for the Yard & ADT Stickers for Doors and Window
- Burglars will know your home is ADT monitored and has a home alarm system.
ADT Certified Home Alarm System Installation
- Installation of your home alarm system by a certified ADT installer ensures quality.
- Wireless home alarm system installation means no unsightly wires or drill holes.
ADT Security Mover's Guarantee
- ADT special Premium Mover's Package good after 2 years of service.
- FREE ADT Security System for your new home.
- PLUS an additional 10% discount on upgrades!